How to Install Windows Media Center on Windows 10
Windows 10 was a big update in the history of Microsoft windows & most users were happy with the update, but some weren’t. Microsoft pulled out many features out of windows too & with that, many users are not liking the windows 10 & thus, are reverting back to older versions like Windows 7. Windows media center is missing from the windows 10 & many lovers of windows media center haven’t liked it. But did you know that staying on windows 10, you can install windows media center? well, in this post i will show you a way to install windows media center in the windows 10.
- First of all Download Windows Media Center Package according to your Windows architecture, 32Bit Version / 64Bit Version
- Extract package from Zip archive using a tool Like 7Zip or WinRAR
- Once extracted, right click on “_TestRights.cmd” file & click “Run as administrator” & wait for the command prompt window to close.
- Now, click on “Installer.cmd” & you will see a black command prompt window popup. Wait for the software package to be installed in your system.
- That’s it, Windows Media Center will be installed.
This is a easy way of installing & bringing back windows media center to the windows 10. If you got any error while installing the package, run “_TestRights.cmd” file as administrator again & then reboot your system, then try installer.cmd again.